Mindfulness For Coaches
Mindfulness is run or has been run in; KPMG, Yahoo, e BAY, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Transport for London, Volvo, US Army and many more.
Is an approach to life based on the understanding that “the present is the only time that any of us have to be alive – to know anything- to perceive- to learn- to act – to change- to heal” (Kabat-Zinn 1990).
It is about being fully awake in our lives, paying attention with intention and without judgement. Through these practices we have the opportunity to access our own inner resources for insight, transformation and healing. Both scientific research and reports from course participants indicate a wealth of physical and psychological benefits.
Mindfulness is a hot topic in coaching. Experts increasingly recognise that developing mindfulness skills is an effective way to improve performance, reduce stress, enhance emotional intelligence, increase life satisfaction, and develop leadership skills.
Present Pause for Coaches
Six Week Course in Mindfulness designed especially for Coaches
- Basic mindfulness practice
- Developing coaching competencies through mindfulness practice
- Intentions, modeling and practical working with clients
- Raising your self awareness through use of body, mind, emotions and spiritual indicators
- Exploring responsibility, choice and change
- Sitting in presence working with the unknown, patience, compassion and silence