Coaching is now a well- established profession and serves worldwide communities. There are a vast range of specialisms that have developed over the past 20 years and depending on who is seeking a coach the range includes Life, Executive, Health and Wellbeing, Relationship or Career Coaches.
No matter what specific area a coach has trained in their skills will allow
- a private space for contemplation and personal time to think
- encouraging their clients to do more than they would by themselves
- helping people to set better goals and then assist them to reach those goals
- providing clients with tools, support and structure to enable them to accomplish more
- During difficult periods in personal or professional lives
- When communications have become severely challenging
- You are questioning your life direction and purpose
- Feeling unappreciated and undermined
We ask our clients to commit to at least 6 sessions, which gives reasonable time for the coaching relationship to develop. Thereafter, we discuss and monitor how effective coaching is for you along the way. You are always in control and you can continue for as long as you are getting value from the relationship.
We have many options in conducting sessions
- meeting face to face is our initial preference
- one free meeting to co-design the coaching intententions
- telephone or skype sessions
- in your place of work, mutually agreed venue
Personal and Executive Packages
Wellness Coaching – Suffering from stress, off work and needing readiness skills for returning to the workplace. Life throws up problems that we can feel overwhelmed by but with a personal coach acting as your partner you find that you do have the personal power to move forward with confidence.
Executive Development Coaching – Designed to serve both the individual and the organisational needs, executive coaching facilitates positive change and builds confidence.
Incorporating the best in personal and professional growth, our personalised coaching plan is co-designed to stretch and develop you whilst facilitating problem-solving and the transfer of learning to other situations.
Communications Coaching -Supports you to take healthy risks, encourages you to delegate appropriately and effectively and helps you to focus better, in order to produce results more quickly. This provides you with tools, support and structure to help you to accomplish more whilst considering the impact of another person’s perspective on your own skills and abilities. Helps you to detect and deal with the tricky situations, avoid conflict and its effects whilst understanding others.