Coaching, a well- established profession in which Dorothy has developed specialist skills. How do you know what will suit you?
Dorothy is an experienced Coach who can talk you through what is most suitable at this time. She has 20 years experience in coaching around challenges in general life, as an executive, leader or issue in the workplace. Health and Wellbeing is at the core of all Dorothy’s work and building fulfilling, healthy relationships. Mindful Lifestyle Coaching has grown from Dorothy’s own life practice and teaching experience.
You will find:
- a private space for contemplation and personal time to think
- a growing confidence to do more than they would by yourself
- an easier way to deal with blind spots and difficulties
- tools, support and structure to enable you to be kinder to yourself more
Personal and Executive Packages
– Wellness Coaching – Mental Health challenges exist for a large part of today’s society and Dorothy knows that moving through real, life-challenges requires sometimes, a little help. Tackling your own recovery with the help of medical professionals and an experienced coach offers tips and techniques to healing and balance. Feeling overwhelmed, weary and anxious are part of many illnesses. Losing a loved one, suffering from chronic conditions plus dealing with family and work can just become toomuch.
– Executive Development Coaching – Designed to serve both the individual and the organisational needs, executive coaching facilitates positive change and builds confidence. Coaching supports you to take healthy risks, encourages you to delegate appropriately and effectively and helps you to focus better, in order to produce results more quickly. This provides you with tools, support and structure to help you to accomplish more whilst considering the impact of another person’s perspective on your own skills and abilities. Helps you to detect and deal with the tricky situations, avoid conflict and its effects whilst understanding others.
You have many options in conducting sessions:
- meeting face to face is our initial preference
- one free meeting to co-design the coaching intentions
- telephone or skype sessions starting at £ 50.00 per hour
- in your place of work or a mutually agreed venue