I am originally from Scotland, having spent 22 years in Greece I returned in 2000 to live in South East England. I have worked in the NHS, as an Assistant to the Director of Training in a Retail Company, created a Greek charity for families and their children with special needs and now work as a trained Executive and Personal Coach. I am passionate about being with people and walking alongside them as they change and move forward.
In 2016 I had a yearning to return to E. Lothian my birthplace and relocated to set up my business in Haddington.
2017 has begun with new interests, new colleagues and new opportunities.
How I work
- MOE Ministry of Entrepreneurship – Professional Coach Pathway Lead
- Volunteer at the Association for Coaching ~ Coach Assessor, Supervisor and Speaker
- Pro-bono Coaching and Supervision for Save the Children UK
- Mindfulness for Carers
- Coaching through life transitions
- Coaching Supervisor and Mentor 2011
- Accredited Professional Executive Coach -Association for Coaching 2012
- International Coach Federation. Member since 2000
- Certified Retreat Coach –Retreat Coaches Network
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach.
- Experienced as a Action Learning Trainer and Facilitator.
- Trained in Coaching Supervision
- Trained Teacher of Mindfulness. March 2013 Teaching MBSR and MBCT Courses
- Seasons of Change ” Certified Coach March 2012
- “Present Pause” Mindfulness for Coaches– Courses and Retreats
- Mindfulness for Parents and Carers 2014 ongoing
- Mindfulness in Schools 2016 Foundation for Teachers
- Paws b 2017 Children 7-11 years